Join C4C Action & other coalition members to support tenants' rights! We are surveying tenants who are facing eviction to get a better sense of the eviction crisis, including whether they have adequate legal representation.
- WHO: Oakland residents who care about tenant rights! No canvass experience necessary.
- WHEN: Wednesday, January 31 from 8:30-11:30am
- WHERE: Hayward Hall of Justice / 24405 Amador St, Hayward, CA
- HOW: We will be using a digital survey tool to capture survey responses from tenants facing eviction.
- WHAT to BRING: Either (a) a fully charged smart phone or (b) a fully charged tablet! Each canvasser will open the digital survey on their own device.
We continue to follow COVID Safety Protocols. Please review before you join. The most important thing is that you come with a mask that covers your nose and mouth - regardless of your vaccination status!